PUT DOWN THE CONTROLLER AND WALK AWAY SLOWLY

PUT DOWN THE CONTROLLER AND WALK AWAY SLOWLY
Now repeat after me: Up,C,Down,C,Left,C,Right.....

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

SILLY NEGRO!

I told u that it was gonna get ugly, didnt I? I warned you. I told you that one day this was gonna happen. On the second day of the inaugural week, I came across a comments from a Silly Negro.

SEE LINK BELOW

Though he had some valid points, about Tavis Smiley doing what he can to further the black community, he made some comments that got under my skin a little. First, its enough that we call each other niggas all the time, NIGGA, but you gotta go and call us JIGS?!?! I use nigga all the time but, come on! I hope the ghost of Malcolm haunts your dreams tonight. Second, Barack Obama cannot afford to play favorites, epecially in the public eye. Think about it, if he gets the vote every last black person and mulatto, democratic or republican, he still would be assed out because, we make up less that 20% of the whole nation. He needs to be worrying about this country. Wake the fuck up. Who watches Tavis Smiley? (no offense bruh). He is running for the presidential election, not the chairman of NAACP. (again, no offense) Izrael is right, we dont need another civil rights leader right now, because if we get into the White House things will be better for all of us as a whole.

And another muthafuckin thing that I want to address, just because ur skin isnt the color of charcoal doesnt mean that your any less black. I know plenty of lightskinned niggas that will wear dashikis and African medallions. This has been pissing me off for years, like a dog barking at nothing at midnight, PEOPLE CANNOT ACT BLACK! OK?! I hate it when someone say, oh, Eminem is acting black! There is no such fuckin thing. People act ghetto, or like they have no home training, or even ignorant but not fuckin black. We had a couple of white boys in the hood and they are way more ghetto than ten speeds with systems on them. I am from Michigan (Pontiac) and I have seen that biggest, blackest dudes talk proper and carry themselves in a professional manner, what is he acting white? What the fuck yo?! Y'all need to stop that shit!

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=19661

No comments: