PUT DOWN THE CONTROLLER AND WALK AWAY SLOWLY

PUT DOWN THE CONTROLLER AND WALK AWAY SLOWLY
Now repeat after me: Up,C,Down,C,Left,C,Right.....

Thursday, February 21, 2008

More Hours In A Day

Working any shift but first, will have you thinking about this once a week. If there was more hours in each day, what exactly would you do with them? Working 2nd shift (3-11) my whole day is pretty much gone before it is even started. I make an alright paycheck, for what i do. But a lot times I dont even get to enjoy the benefits, I barely have time to spend the money, and when I do buy something, I barely get to show it off cuz I just dont get the time.

Recently I acquired a car that needs some TLC, just a few things, like a new stereo, really just things I need to customize it. Between shops opening at 10am and me having to be at work at 3, theres only so much I can do in a day. I basically I gotta take things one at a time which is starting to drive me fuckin nuts.

I also recently acquire a copy of CoD4, which has online multiplayer. Now im no fuckin whiz kid with the games, Im ok, it takes me awhile to get used to the games then after about 3-4 hrs it becomes second nature. Im good but I aint good to where I can just skip playing through this game (which is short and very good so far) and jump into some online battles, which im holding myself from doing. I dont wanna come out guns blastin, not hittin nothin and wasting my ammo, gettin laughed at and shit-talked to the whole time. Not winning is one of the biggest turn-offs in playing video games, losing over and over and if I gotta hear some little kid talk shit about my skills, thats compounding the situation. I dont wanna ruin the experience by going in as a novice. The problem is I rarely get the time. The next day I have off, it is going to be dedicated to beating CoD4 and gettin online to snipe some fools.

I bet my significant other is thinking about what she could do with me if she had more hours. (LOL) About this time last year, I just started to get off my butt and decided to do something with my life. Before that I would smoke that green, get a deuce and play games all day, skipping showers, haircuts and lookin all ragedy in the process, my significant other said, she misses that guy. What?!?! I responded, "He really didnt do much for you or himself for that matter" But my guess is that guy was more dependent on her, kissing a lot of ass in the process. She says "He loved me!" WHATEVER

No comments: