PUT DOWN THE CONTROLLER AND WALK AWAY SLOWLY

PUT DOWN THE CONTROLLER AND WALK AWAY SLOWLY
Now repeat after me: Up,C,Down,C,Left,C,Right.....

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dont Write Checks Ur Ass Cant Cash!

Long time to no write. After workin 12 days straight, I have only 2 days off (figures) but the pay is gonna be realllll nice. Now what do I do on my days off you ask? What else? Drink, Sleep and play video games, with some QT in between all that. So I finally hooked up the PS3 and the blutoof to the internet and what do I get? Whole bunch of sorry ass gamers talkin shit. And if u dont know its CALL OF DUTY 4. Still aint beat it yet, just no time and I bought it for the mutliplayer anyway. I cant even to begin tell u how dissapointed I was. First of all I have played 6 hrs in 2 days, making it up to a level 16, I mean, Fps's arent my first pick, nah-mean? Being the video game junkie I am, I figure I could learn the system pretty easy right? Right so Im just shootin some muthafuckas up, u know, M16, grenade launcher, Im increasing my ranks and shit. So on my 2nd hour in I got some fag his screen name Tpag (too fuckin easy!) talking shit, and I just come and take his ass out, stealth style too. You know what I know hes been playin longer than I have, and I was givin it too him, and even worse at the end of the match my score was way higher! I cant even remember his rank, but he fuckin sucked! If you're a loser what gives u the right to talk that shit, especially if ur incapable of backin it up? Can someone xplain?

On the second day man, I was winning matches?!?! For real, I was beating higher ranked ppl too, 50s, 40s, 30, and my rank was like 11 or some shit. I NEED A GAMING CONTRACT RIGHT? Well if you dont think so then I do. How can u have some 12's beatin up on some 55's and shit? What? Man, this thing is addictive too. I love multiplayer games especially sports ones. I used to play games with my brother all the time and when he got older and was still losing, he would be like, this is a waste of time. Well thanx to recent advances in the gaming community, you can get a 100,000 contract, for playing video games! So to me its like playing basketball, you play cuz you love the game, and you know ur not going to go pro, but you playin until you're too old to run. Let me tell u something, I think I have a better chance going pro-gamer then u going to the NBA.

No comments: